Further Seems Forever - How To Start A Fire Trinity Flame Vinyl
Celebrating twenty years since its explosive release, Tooth & Nail Records is proud to present a deluxe edition reissue of Further Seems Forever’s sophomore effort How to Start A Fire on remastered, gatefold, single LP colored vinyl.
Following their enormous debut The Moon is Down, Further Seems Forever brought on a new, charismatic, powerhouse of a vocalist in Jason Gleason, and their momentum only picked up, making How to Start a Fire their most successful release in the band’s history. To bring this fresh album to fresh ears, this deluxe edition brings you:
- Three Vinyl Variants (500 copies per colorway) out of 1500 Copies total.
- Premium Gatefold Vinyl Packaging, with direct input and supervision from the band, every step of the way.
- Fully-restored, original painted artwork (presented with no graphic interruptions) by famed illustrator Dave Rakin (Zao), featuring a full retrospective essay detailing the creation of the artwork.
- A removable, wrap-around, gatefold belly band strip, to show all album logos and titles, separate from the cover painting.
- A detailed, retrospective essay from Jason Gleason, detailing his “life-changing, early 00’s run with the band.”
- All songs completely remastered-for-vinyl by Troy Glessner at Spectre Studios, supervised by Jason Gleason.
- Artwork restoration and compiling of all the goodies by Dave Rankin, Bruno Santinho and Jason Zeimet at Unoriginal Vinyl.
- How to Start a Fire (Side A)
- The Sound (Side A)
- A Blank Page Empire (Side A)
- Against My Better Judgement (Side A)
- I Am (Side A)
- Pride War (Side B)
- On Legendary (Side B)
- Insincerity as an Art Form (Side B)
- The Deep (Side B)
- Aurora Borealis (In Long Form) (Side B)