Ninety Pound Wuss - PNW Vinyl
· First-time-on-vinyl release out of 500 Copies total.
· 2 variants /250 copies worldwide each.
· 19 songs, spanning all three of their early albums.
· Gatefold Jacket with all lyrics corrected by Jeff Suffering
· Gatefold Insert featuring 1) A retrospective essay on the band’s “Most dangerous show ever” by sometimes-fill-in NPW Drummer extraordinaire Matt Johnson & 2) An essay on the band’s enduring legacy, by Showbread’s Josh “Dies” Porter.
· All songs completely remastered for vinyl by Troy Glessner at Spectre Studios, with the 90 Lb. Wuss boys sitting directly in the Producer’s chair, directly supervising the remaster (it turns out Port Angeles and Sequim Washington are like… super-close to each other)
· Completely new, original artwork by Bruno Santinho and Jason Zeimet at Unoriginal Vinyl, who wants to make it known that “his very first show ever was on Monday, October 28th, 1996, featuring Ninety Pound Wuss, Value Pac and MxPx.”
In stock and ready to ship!
Items typically ship in 5-7 business days.
You will receive tracking information as soon as your order is shipped.
For any questions about your order, please contact us here!